Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Derro

hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Charname/level/class
Foro/60/Hunter

What spec are you?
Currently BM (due to levelling mainly), not enough Agi for competitive MM or SV yet but would change if you needed at TSA bitch.

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?

Certainly can

Do you speak fluent english?

Yes

What country are you from?

Australia (Campbelltown, NSW to be precise)

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?

You'd never have to ask.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

No.

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are essential) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?

I'll be MC attuned by the time you read this, BWL will be on the way as well and Naxx I've got a decent farm going for AD rep but if needed immediately I'd buy it at whatever rep I was at.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

Rubbish. Just hit 60 so Dungeon gear mostly, but I have my Leaf.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

All with Genesis on Jubei'Thos, as Mage/HPriest/RDruid, with plenty of raid leading experience.

Vanilla Retail: Full MC/BWL/Ony/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx 12/15
Burning Crusade: Kara/Gruul Pre-nerf (Oceanic first)/SSC/TK/MH/BT/Sunwell
WOTLK: All 10/25 Man Proto's, H:LK
Cata: Didn't play.

Why do you want to join Flawless?

I'm keen to get back into raiding! Was very excited to find a fully functioning Oceanic raiding guild for Vanilla, as I believe that this is when the game was at it's best and every expansion afterwards, although they've had their merits, has killed me a little on the inside. I've also gotten word that the GM is from the 'riff. I miss my own kind.

Anything else we should know?

I have the ability to learn Tranq shot AND I know how to use it. I also know how to not stand in fire.

Please don't overlook me (or any of my ex guildies) due to gear! We will make our value INSTANTLY known. Sounds a bit forward I know but we definitely mean business. We've all chucked a sickie or two this week to get levelling out of the way and get prepared.

I'll be applying along with a few other guys with the same raiding experience as myself, we are all fiercely competitive and professional when it comes to raiding, but we definitely do not mind a beer either. Every guild needs a beer culture!

Chicken or beef?

Mixed chicken and beef kebab meat, over chips with BBQ sauce and cheese.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?

Yes! One two three.
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm

The majority of the officers know the 'riff rather well Razz
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Just read that you might be bringing some friends. A few suggestions that might help with this:

1) Every individual needs to post an app (just add in the extra info section that you are part of this group app). This is because we need everyone to prove they are able to use the forums.
2) Our current recruitment needs are a little specific (we need some classes, but not all), so it might be best to have a chat with Sephyre in game as to how best to suit everyone's interests Smile
Back to top Go down
Derro

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Jt wrote:
2) have a chat with Sephyre

Yup, a couple of us have done this already. We're pretty much trying to fill your gaps as best as possible. Everyone will put in an app once they've hit 60 and have got as much as they can sorted.

This downtime is sucking! However it could be used as a great opportunity for a vent chat or something of the like... *winknudge*
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Hunter leaf before MC attunement huh Wink

Good to see you made 60 mate.

Unfortunately we no longer accept people that aren't geared up. As you can see from our apps thread we have taken people on as non-geared trials in the past, that is no longer the case.

Basically you can't contribute to our raids until you have an appropriate gear level for raiding.

What you need to focus on right now is getting to the %hit cap for tranq, as that is our main requirement for hunters.

We'll leave this application open for you to update as you gear up.

In regards to your mates that are levelling at the moment, the same thing will need to apply. They will all need to open separate applications as we no longer accept group apps (obviously we will note that you are all mates, but we pass/fail people on an individual basis).
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Derro

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 pm

I just require an enchanter - but I'm at a respectable gear level now.

Feel free to inspect me/send someone over to inspect me.
Back to top Go down
Exasrite

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:46 am

Just inspected him and seems fair, told him that there might be a sit-out if we are with too many but asside from that I can recommend him.

Still need to see him in action but that'll come when the time is right.

Exas
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:41 am

Contact Jaytee, Sephyre, Shamanmanx or Lannfear in game to discuss your trial.
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 am

If your BWL/MC attunements are done Wink
Back to top Go down
Derro

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Attunements are done.
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 pm

tagged for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   hunter - Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Foro - Troll Hunter - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1