Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gearbolt

Gearbolt

Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Putting this up, as a work in progress, similar to Deucey. Attunements and gear are enroute, pending Feenix website actually letting me use DP/VP.
Charname/level/class
Gearbolt/60/Warrior
What spec are you?
Fury
We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes
Do you speak fluent english?
Yes
What country are you from?
Australia
What is your RL age?
Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Yes, also more than willing to gather gear for alternate specs.
Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
No
Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Pending.
Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Just dinged. So currently 0 on all counts.
Goal gear is; 800+AP, +9% physical hit, +9% critical strike chance, which I will have, the moment I am able to, just umming and aahhing over which weapons will be ideal to start with.
What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Everything, I've killed every end game boss, at some point.
Why do you want to join Flawless?
I would love to raid vanilla content again, I've always classed it as the ultimate in end game raiding.
Anything else we should know?
I'll elaborate on my WoW experience.
In Vanilla I've tanked MC/BWL/ONY/ZG/AQ20 and most of AQ40. I've also dps'd this content, in addition I have dps'd everything in Naxx, bar KT/Sapp/Loatheb/4H/Gothik. I've also killed each of the world dragons, including tanking Lethon.
In BC I main tanked everything, server firsts include Illidan and most of Sunwell (we managed world 57'th on Felmyst /flex), anything we didn't server first on (to Foro/Deucey's guild), we came a close second. I quit raiding after our Mu'ru kill (pre-nurf), after 6 and a half weeks of attempts (read: FUCK THAT SHIT). I will also add, that through the Sunwell raid tier, I was the raid leader, as well as main tank.
WOLTK was terrible. I played casually, raiding the 10/25 bosses in pugs, as both dps and tank, throughout the expansion.
Cataclysm was alright. I played semi-hardcore, raiding all content, until the final tier (Deathwing), which I played doing LFR raids and collecting free epics, and enjoying no wait times in queues.

Every expansion I have played the warrior class, and sadly seen it degrade in it's uniqueness, all in the name of 'balance'.

Chicken or beef?
BBQ pork ribs, can we add that?
BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
Yes, 1, 2, 3.
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Gearbolt wrote:
I quit raiding after our Mu'ru kill (pre-nurf), after 6 and a half weeks of attempts (read: FUCK THAT SHIT)

Ahh pre nurf Muru, i too have enjoyed the horror of this encounter, i think it took us roughly the same length of time to finally get past it too, in the end he got nerfed about 2-3 weeks after we finally downed him.

Anyway we require MC/BWL attunement to be completed before we accept a person now so please bump your thread when these attunements are completed!

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:49 pm

I'd like to have a short chat and inspect you in game at some stage. Deucey and Foro spoke quite highly of you last night Smile
Back to top Go down
Orcss
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:29 pm

did you play on pretbc.com team-reloaded server?
Back to top Go down
Gearbolt

Gearbolt

PostSubject: Re: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 pm

No, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Gearbolt

Gearbolt

PostSubject: Re: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 am

Attuned to all, gear is decent enough for entry level raids!
Back to top Go down
naniz

PostSubject: Re: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:19 am

he z good
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 am

Tagged for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)   Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gearbolt - Warrior (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1