Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
+2
YEAHHBUDDY
offblast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
offblast

Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Offblast, 60 Undead Holy Priest

What spec are you? 21/30 Holy

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes indeed!

Do you speak fluent english?
Yes

What country are you from?
Australia, WA.

What is your RL age?
25 in July

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Absolutely

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
Negative

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
MC & Blackwing Lair: Attuned
Naxxramas: Not attuned

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Unbuffed:
224 +healing
35 mp5 (the stat, not total regen
4.7k mana
2.6k health (shocking, I know!)
244 spirit

Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) 0omRJ

Nothing to be proud of, and I hope that you can overlook my gear!

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Vanilla
Raided in Titan on Jubei'thos from ZG until it merged with Atrocitas into good mens.
I cleared everything up to and including Gothik the harvester (12/15), and also including Viscidus and C'Thun. I received Atiesh splinters due to my high attendance and nerd factor. Before TBC arrived I had 40 splinters and the base of Atiesh, but never killed 4HM, Sapp or KT for the head (until TBC).

Farmed all world bosses like mad men, regularly competing/grieving our horde rival guild Genesis. We killed so many dragons that our nightmare engulfed objects were usually given to guild friends who came along. There was one instance where (A)Titan, (A)Atrocitas and (H)Genesis were all fighting for a kazzak kill, that lasted over 9 hours.

TBC
good mens: Changed mains to mage in TBC. Cleared karazhan pre-nerf, gruul pre-nerf, magtheridon post-firstnerf, hydross and kazzak/doomwalker. This is all before 2.1. Guild didn't last until 2.1 as they decided to call it quits due to the ridiculous trash.

Fade: Joined them several months after good mens died.
Stayed with them for a long time, and cleared SSC, TK, Hyjal, BWL and Sunwell (pre nerf muru, pre 3.0 KJ). By the end of sunwell I was allowed to change mains back to my priest from vanilla. I killed Muru and KJ on this priest.

Finally cleared naxx at 70, and finished my atiesh and faith set (was 7/9 pre bc).

Played some WotLK beta and decided to quit the game after seeing how pathetic naxx had turned out, and all the other noob-friendly additions to the game.

WotLK
Fade: Played casually during ulduar until the guild died. Many of the core guild members and myself decided to reroll horde and join with a horde guild into a new guild named Exidium.

Exidium: Short lasting guild with bad leadership. Cleared hard modes up to and including fura (edit: Freya, haha fura wtf). Guild died after failing to get a server first yogg0.

Genesis: Joined when I found these guys wanted to raid in ICC. Raided with them from our first ICC all the way to our last LK25HM and Halion 25HM.

Cata
Genesis: Cleared BWD and BoT normal, and up to 5/6 heroic BWD and 1/5 BoT heroic. Guild died/merged with Tsunami.

On and off casual ever since.

Some screenshots for proof:
4hm attempts
Titan first C'Thun
First LK25HM Kill

tldr: geek Smile I'm prone to over elaborate when asked about experience ;o

Why do you want to join Flawless?
I hate the state of the game on live, and I want to experience vanilla WoW again. I really miss the world bosses and the atmosphere of 40 man raiding. I am fully prepared to raid hardcore in this guild with the other genesis fellas.

Anything else we should know?
This is part of a group application which includes Jonty, Foro, Crumfish and Gearbolt

If you read through my experience you'll find that over the span of 5 years, I've always stuck with the same groups of people. I do not guild-hop, ragequit or give up, even when times are tough; 1 month of c'thun attempts, 3 months of muru, 2 months of KJ and 3 months of LK25 HM attempts I was in from first pull until we killed it, and proceeded to farm them like glorious kings.

Here's my character on live if you're interested.

Chicken or beef?
Chicken for the curries!

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
One, two, three.

Last edited by offblast on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YEAHHBUDDY

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:05 am

I had a toon in atrocitas before the merge, azhure, human mage. Wondering if you pvpd with rathorse, sazbawt and skrom etc?
Back to top Go down
offblast

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:29 am

Nah, I wasn't a part of their pvp group.

I flipped through my screenshots hoping to find one of you in there (have a bunch of screenshots of atro getting terri's thunderfury and aq opening, and various other things) but no luck :<
Back to top Go down
Derro

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 am

/vouch
Back to top Go down
warchild
Priest
warchild

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 am

you need to work on the gear.

robes of the exalted will go a long way, and another emerald flame ring.

There is a neck from strath live last boss that would do well for you. forget its name or VP them. I would expect between 300 to 400 + healing and 4k to 5k mana before you let you into MC.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 am

You won't be tagged until you have reached a level of gear with which Thewarchild is satisfied, but once you have, I am more than happy to tag you for a Trial. Feel free to talk to War or Yeahhbuddy about suitable gear (though war has I think named most of the pieces you have left to get there). Getting your gear enchanted will also help if it isn't already.

Going to put your app on hold till Warchild gives your gear the OK.
Back to top Go down
kalisia

kalisia

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Did MC with ya the other night, went well Very Happy

super +1 for the format of your application especially the gear part!

This should be requirement imo Very Happy
offblast wrote:
2.6k health - shocking I know!

I have less Sad

Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:29 am

I know you told me in game, but it was late and I was tired - I think your stats are now up to War's trial standards yes?
Back to top Go down
offblast

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:31 pm

370 + heals, 5.5k mana. Still non-raid stuff I can do to increase.

My non-raid time so far has been spent leveling alch/herb for mass consumables (170/150 atm)
Back to top Go down
warchild
Priest
warchild

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 pm

start the trial then, MC/ONY only until you have an +55 heal enchanted benediction. basically I think you should e around that the 500+ mark for bwl, etc.

Same for Jonty.

war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Offblast - Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1