Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New application! - (DECLINED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
torkem

New application!  - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Charname/level/class Torkem, level 60, mage

What spec are you? I am frost ( PvE not bloody elemental )

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? almost everytime

Do you speak fluent english? Not really fluent but a decent one. I've already follow tactics on raidcall during MC speaking with the raid.

What country are you from? France

What is your RL age? 22

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? already done 19/0/32 by myself, best frost spec decreasing target resistance, allows manaregen during fight etc...

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? I have many characters but would focus on 1 or 2. That why i come apply on your guild. But any character in ctive guild at the moment. ( others charare: Tank, shaman healer, hunter )

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? Yes

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class +204 spell power, +3%hit, +3% critic, 5.9K with arcane intel ( mage buff ), Frostbolt max rank. But i am currently crafting bloodvine set for myself. already got boots.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? Onyxia, MC inclued ragnaros, ZG, AQ20

Why do you want to join Flawless? This guild seem nice and it's the best raid time for me. I would to progress in BWL and help a good team.

Anything else we should know? I am generous, and i got many profession. alchemist enchanter tailor. Should be an honor to farm mats to help guildies with some elexirs, brilliant oil wizard and mana, and helping to enchant raiders.

Chicken or beef? OMG my application will be grade on it? ahah.... hum beef ! chicken when beef missed

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? 1.2.3 1+1+1=3 3 4-1= 3 9/3=3
Back to top Go down
Exasrite

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 am

French people always remind me of:

New application!  - (DECLINED) Demotivational-posters-french-airport

Anyhow, GL with your app.
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 am

You need to get 3/3 bloodvine and 8% hit from gear to be considered for a trial (and then get to 10% during your trial).

Feel free to update this thread as your gear improves.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
torkem

PostSubject: About spec and hit %   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Well didn't notice my hit % with spec so i got actually 9% hit: 6% from spec 3 %from gear?!

But don't see how to get 8% hit from gear... By the way i will respec your frost spec 31/0/20

If you can suggest some piece of armor to get 8% . At the moment i have neck: diana's pearl necklace +1% scepter of interminable focus+1%
bloodvine boots+1% soon bloodvine leggings and chest. but just 6% with neck+off hand+bloodvine.

So if you got an idea to get some hit % ! thankx

Back to top Go down
kalisia

kalisia

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Ban'thok sash from BRD Arena is solo farmable and easy to get, if not, just find a small group and keep resetting the instance.

Upgrading your D1 gloves to D2 are also a great way to gain another % of hit.
Depending on your CC rep, Doing badge quests can get you epic bracers with +1 %hit.

Vote for ZG rings (Zanzil's Band / Zanzil's Seal) - also easy and quick to get.

But at the moment 3/3 bloodvine (and hopefully 300 tailoring) is where you want to be!
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:25 pm

kalisia wrote:
Ban'thok sash from BRD Arena is solo farmable and easy to get, if not, just find a small group and keep resetting the instance.

Upgrading your D1 gloves to D2 are also a great way to gain another % of hit.
Depending on your CC rep, Doing badge quests can get you epic bracers with +1 %hit.

Vote for ZG rings (Zanzil's Band / Zanzil's Seal) - also easy and quick to get.

But at the moment 3/3 bloodvine (and hopefully 300 tailoring) is where you want to be!

^ This
Back to top Go down
torkem

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Hello, so this is done i got 2/3 bloodvine ! and i'am farming ZG to get leggings pattern. i will farm brd too. and D2 gloves!
Back to top Go down
kalisia

kalisia

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am

Great, BRD Asap! And you can contact myself to craft the leggings for you if needed.
Back to top Go down
torkem

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:04 am

well got D2 now and one zanzil last piece: bloodvine leggings, sash from brd nad the other zanzil.

I have 7% at the moment.
Back to top Go down
torkem

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:30 am

I am proud to give this news ! I got 8% hit from gear if koocc send back bloodvine leggings. ( i've send all mats to him as he propose ).
Back to top Go down
torkem

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Well ! I am ready from gear: 8%hit 5%critical 204spell power 18mp5 5824mana with arcane intel. during raid i will use brilliant wizard oil-> 6%critic 240 spell power!
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 pm

You still need to get to 10% during your trial Smile

Talk to Sephyre, Lannfear, Shamanmanx or Jaytee in game to discuss your trial with us.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New application! - (DECLINED)   New application!  - (DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

New application! - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1