Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trainwrecked

application - Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED)   application - Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 am

Hello there! This is my application to join your fine and upstanding guild.

Charname/level/class

Trainwrecked, level 60 troll hunter.

What spec are you?

20/31/0 marksman

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?

Indeed

Do you speak fluent english?

I am English, so I hope my language skills are up to par Smile

What country are you from?

England, but I'm currently living in Japan.

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?

Indeed.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

I have a level 50 prototank warrior alt. I don't know if your guild allows alts, but if you do I'd be happy to bring him over.

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?

I am attuned to all 3.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

All these stats are without buffs, even self-buffs.

Normal gear: 411 AGI. 1026 RAP. 3237HP. 2685MP. 20.75% crit. 8% hit. 16 Mp5.
Fire resist gear: 152FR. 330 AGI. 952 RAP. 3127 HP. 2565 MP. 15.23% crit. 6% hit.
Nature resist gear: 200 NR. 276 AGI. 732 RAP. 3427HP. 2695MP. 11.21% crit. 6% hit.
I also have a set of +15% hit gear for tranquilising shot. I also possess an Onyxia scale cloak.

For completeness' sake, my pets are a level 60 raptor from ZG, a level 60 wolf and a level 60 turtle.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

I started playing WoW when BC was out, so I'm afraid my only experience of pre-bc raids is ransacking them for gold at level 80. Post-classic I was a raid leader in a 25man tbc guild, which was clearing through SSC and TK before it disbanded. During WoTLK I raided all the content on normal mode, as well as completing 10man tribute to insanity one tier level after the raid came out.

During cataclysm I led my own casual guild. We didn't focus much on raiding, but we did clear bastion of twilight and reached Nefarian. I stopped playing cataclysm when those raids were top-level content.

Why do you want to join Flawless?

There aren't many guilds with raiding times that suit my time zone. I've bumped into some of your players on this server and you seem like decent chaps Smile

Anything else we should know?

Yes there is. When I was playing retail, I liked to solo things. My soloing spree culminated in me being the first player in the world to solo a cataclysm heroic dungeon (Vortex Pinnacle HC, although I admittedly skipped the middle boss and one trash pack). I made a video of it, which you can view at http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=172349 .

When WoTLK was current I also soloed heroic Nexus and heroic Gun'Drak in their entirety; I believe I was the first hunter to do so. I have videos of these two runs at http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=162219 , and http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=160065

My raiding experience isn't extensive, but I'd like to think that, at the risk of sounding immodest, these videos somewhat make up for that.

Chicken or beef?

Mmmmm, beefsteak...
Back to top Go down
Exasrite

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED)   application - Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Hey,

First of all thanks for your application. At the moment we are looking for one more hunter to join our ranks to fill one last slot in raids, this means that you have a great chance at getting a trial for our guild! There is but one thing that I wonder, I can clearly see that you have experience in TBC, WOTLK and Cata raids, however I would like to know now if you have ANY experience in the raids on feenix. This means on this actual server we play on.

It's just a question and it has no influence on wether you will, or will not get a trial. I just want it answered though hehe Smile

Thank you,

Exasrite
Back to top Go down
Trainwrecked

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED)   application - Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Exasrite wrote:
Hey,

First of all thanks for your application. At the moment we are looking for one more hunter to join our ranks to fill one last slot in raids, this means that you have a great chance at getting a trial for our guild! There is but one thing that I wonder, I can clearly see that you have experience in TBC, WOTLK and Cata raids, however I would like to know now if you have ANY experience in the raids on feenix. This means on this actual server we play on.

It's just a question and it has no influence on wether you will, or will not get a trial. I just want it answered though hehe Smile

Thank you,

Exasrite

Hi there, sorry for not making that clearer. I've joined a couple of doomed pugs in MC and ZG, but apart from that I haven't raided on Feenix.
Back to top Go down
Exasrite

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED)   application - Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 pm

I have discussed the application with Trainwrecked and he is accepted for trial.

Exasrite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED)   application - Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter application: Trainwrecked - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1