Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock App - (DECLINED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangg

Warlock App - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 am

Charname/level/class WolfGangg 60 Warlock

What spec are you? 30/0/21

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Yes

Do you speak fluent english? Yes

What country are you from? USA

What is your RL age? 20

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Of course

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? 60ally side no guild only for pvp

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? Working on it.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class/ Full Bloodvine with set bonus, working on Deathmist gloves aswell , 4% hit(bloodvine) 2%crit(set bonus) 144 SP ATM constantly trying to gear up.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? 70 i cleared up to Brutalis before the nerf.

Why do you want to join Flawless? Your guild is the only raid times i can make due to my work schedule and i am really looking to get back into raiding an progression since i did not get the chance. Due to the fact TBC came out 2 weeks after i got my toon to 60.

Anything else we should know? I rerolled horde and leveled this warlock especially for this guild because i heard you were short on them and really needed them. I am trying to get best gear i can as quick as i can and will be MC/BWL attuned by next week.

Chicken or beef? Beef, Cheeseburgers all day

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? One two three/ Un Deux trois / Uno Dos Tres

Back to top Go down
vexd
Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 am

Hello,

Should be fine to set you up as a trial once you have the attunements done as well as 2% more hit.

Can pick that up easily enough from vote point neck/ring/hat.

Just let us know via this thread
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangg

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 am

cool ty for quick reply and will update you when i have those requirements
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangg

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 am

gear update 228 Spell Dmg, 5% hit (got my deathmmist gloves) trying to find a group to farm +hit belt from BRD, 2604 HP 5353 Mana, still working on MC and BWL attune( 2 pugs have failed) will inform when i get attuned.
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 am

228 spell damage is kind of low.

It's not hard to get over 300 when you only have to get to 6% hit instead of the 10% mages have to do.

(unless the rumours are true and warlocks got nerfed)
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Wolfgangg

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:28 am

MC attuned! And ya made this guy last monday so just was focusing on lvling then getting the money for full bloodvine and deathmist havent even stepped into ZG or AQ yet. Working on getting BWL attuned now and then gonna start pugging AQ and ZG for the better SP gear.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangg

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:45 am

cannot find a good enough group to finish ubrs...... so still not ttuned just wanted to keep u updated
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangg

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm

6%hit
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Good work keeping us updated, exactly what you have to do Smile

I inspected you in game, you're getting there.

Go get your BWL attunement Smile
Back to top Go down
naniz

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:21 pm

sorry bout today bro... i told spuds that we were 4 manin it cause i did nt want any other cloth but he prob forgot it. bwl attune or any instance run, feel free to wisp me in game i ll help
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangg

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:04 am

all good naniz, and BWL attuned finally! 225 sp and 3% crit.... working on sp now
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:17 am

You sent me a mail in game, but you are never on at our raid times.

Our raid times are actually adjusting to 11:30am server time start time.

If you can make that time contact Vexxd, Sephyre, Jaytee, Lannfear or Shamanmanx in game to discuss your trial.
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Inactive - declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock App - (DECLINED)   Warlock App - (DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock App - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1