Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vimpe

warlock - Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED)   warlock - Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Charname/level/class
Vimpe/60/Warlock

What spec are you?
SM / Ruin

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yep sure can, I work 8:30 - 5 pm every day and Its perfect for me as I get to relax at night time now Smile

Do you speak fluent english?
Of course, I am not originally from a English speaking country however, I don't have an accent and speak fluent.

What country are you from?
Russia

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Yes

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
Gegon - Mesmerize

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Yes, I am currently attuned for MC and BWL, not attuned for naxx yet.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
352 unbuffed SP, +5% crit (gear), 3% hit. 440 stam, 245 int,

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Raided all of naxxramas in Pre-BC time period, came back in TBC and continued all the way to cataclysm.

Why do you want to join Flawless?
I feel that my hours are compatible and I have enough knowledge to be within a guild which is progressing nice and steadily and can work hard and play hard Smile

Anything else we should know?
I am a big pvper Smile I keybind and have a good sense of humor and am always up for a challenge and come prepared for every raid.

Chicken or beef?
ooh that is a tough one.. Must go with my brovski.. Chicken all the way, gotta get them wings Smile nom nom

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
1....2.. .. 7.. D:

Yes I can Smile

Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED)   warlock - Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Vimpe wrote:

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
Gegon - Mesmerize

Do you raid on this character? Or have raided on it on feenix?
Back to top Go down
Vimpe

PostSubject: Re: Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED)   warlock - Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:52 pm

I used to raid on this character, until it was fully geared out in end game gear. Upon which I took a break. Now am back but on horde and Alliance character remains as my pvp char. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED)   warlock - Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vimpe 60 Warlock Application - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1