Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gironiar

Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Charname/level/class
My character name is Gironiar.My level is ofc 60 and i am a lock.
What spec are you?
Atm i am demonology and i know that i have to be full affliction or to change on sm/ruin for raid.I am willing to change to whatever my class officer wants
We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Ofc i can get up in the morning since it is morning here when you raid.
Do you speak fluent english?
Propably.You have to judge this.
What country are you from?
I am from greece.(No crisis on me!!!!) Very Happy
What is your RL age?
I am 27 almost 28 playing mmo for like 15 years now(NERD!!!)
Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Ofc i am allrdy mentioned it above.
Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
Nop i dont.
Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Nop i am not.I am willing to be attuned even today though it is hard to find a group!!!MC attuned is easy BWL its a bit complicated but i will do it too with a bit help from Naniz!!!
Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Not great till now.Only have some dreadmists and some rewards from av but i am gathering mats for bloodvine set to be rdy for pve though locks have allrdy a 10% hit.
What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
I have played since vanilla on oficial.I have cleared all content from ragnaros hakkar till some heroics 25 men on cataclysm.My black page in my wow history is C thun i never made to kill him on 60 Sad
Why do you want to join Flawless?
I allrdy got told about flawless from my irl friend naniz and since i have never experienced a morning raid i am willing to do anything to feet in your raids.Plus i have really missed vanilla and i want to raid again on best instances that blizzard made.
Anything else we should know?
You have to know that i am a bit chinese to whatever game that i am playing.I can farm honor or mats or just killing mobs for a lot of hours non stop.Also generally i am a good player that knows preatty much all cllases in wow expect hunters.I never played a hunter.
Chicken or beef?
Both!!!!!
BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
1 2 3!!!ROFL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
naniz

PostSubject: Re: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 pm

sorry we r full
Back to top Go down
Gironiar

PostSubject: Re: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm

!!!!!!!CU lan Naniz!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 pm

naniz wrote:
sorry we r full

Why you so mean Naniz!
Back to top Go down
Gironiar

PostSubject: Re: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Mc attuned done !!!Thnx carbon thnx naniz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
naniz

PostSubject: Re: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

workin on his gear he ll be rd in 2-3 dayz i guess
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:30 am

With your gear level and lack of BWL attunement we can't accept you as a trial.

Being a friend of Naniz's means you can be taken on as a non-raider, which means you can join the guild, but are as the raid status implies a non-raiding member, and will only be given a raid spot if no one else needs it.

Alternatively, keep working on your gear (3/3 bloodvine, 6% hit 300+ spd, etc)

Send a tell to Vexxd in game to talk about it.

Best time to catch him is during our raid times.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Gironiar

PostSubject: Re: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:44 am

6% hit rdy working on 300 spel power 220 atm both attunement rdy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gironiar Lvl 60 Lock - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1