Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chavdar

Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL]) Empty
PostSubject: Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL])   Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL]) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Charname/level/class

Chavdar, 60, Warrior

What spec are you?

17/34/0

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?

I can make it to all times.

Do you speak fluent english?

Yes, mostly.

What country are you from?

Germany, Berlin

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?

I'm looking for a Raidgroup so i'll be always at the best PvE Specc!

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

No, since im new to that Realm.

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?

Molten Core complete! BWL just need to kill the NPC and watch the Orb in UBRS.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

My Current Gear Status is 4% hit (i need at least 8% for softcap) 2% crit (will be much more in some Days), 860 Attackpower (will be also much more in a few days)

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

I'm raiding since WoW Classic Release on Retail successfully. At Classic i was in the Guild "exSolvo"(Alliance) on Alleria and we cleared Naxxramas including Kel'thuzad before BC released. In the BC Content i rerolled on Hordesite and cleared the Content with the Topguild "Less is More" on Destromath as 3rd Guild Sunwell Plateau.
At the WOTLK Content i switched to the well known Guild "Sinwori" since "Less is More" disbanded and we cleared there the Heroic Lichking and Halion Content as well before Cata Release.
At Cataclysm i was making much breaks, cuz the Content was too easy and not that what i was expecting it would be. At Firelands i started raiding again by "nSK", which are now known on Destromath as "Juicy" and we have 8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic.

Why do you want to join Flawless?

Everyone is nowadays only looking at Gear and without Gear you havnt any real chance to get into something when youre new. I want to join you guys to support the AQ40 Progress and i also appreciate it that you guys dont use DKP(the most hated thing for me...too much storys on retail about that).
But the real reason is, that i hope you aren't only looking at the Gear of someone.

Anything else we should know?

I'm raiding since 7 years now and it all started with Crossroad Raids with lvl 24 (i was alliance sorry :X ) At 60 i was in the Serverbest Guild on Alleria and i was not only raiding, also PvP as well. With my Mage alt i gain Rank 11 and with my Mainchar Warrior Rank 10.
I havnt that good gear right now, cuz i'm only 3 days 60 now, but im working on it and skilling also Blacksmithing up.
You won't regret it if you're gonna test me!

Chicken or beef?

Chicken, cuz i have an indian spice thats so awesome on it! Very Happy
BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?

One, two, three ; Un, deux, trois ; edno, dwe, tri (i'm half bulgarian^^)

Best Regards

Chavdar aka Stephan
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL])   Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL]) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:27 am

For the next ~week or two we won't be tagging any new warriors as we are seeing how the numbers we currently have works out. If our need is still there after that, I will bump this thread or seek you in game.

-Jaytee
Back to top Go down
Chavdar

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL])   Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL]) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 am

Thanks for the fast Reply. I'm gonna upgrade till then my Equip.

regards

Stephan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL])   Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL]) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior App - (ON HOLD [FULL])
Page 1 of 1