Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsotakis

Mitsotakis

Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 am

Is your forum name the same as your character name?Yep
HINT: They should be.

Charname/level/class Mitsotakis/60/Priest

What spec are you? Disc/Holy

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?Most Of Them ^^

Do you speak fluent english?Νot Really

What country are you from? Greece

What is your RL age and gender? 18/male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?Ofc Im Not A PvP Player Anyway,even Though Ill Play Few Games For Fun

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?No This Char Is My Only One

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?I Got All Those Attuntments

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class :623 Healing Points,5767 Mana Points Unbuffed,279 intellect,226 spirit (both unbuffed)

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?Have Done Full ZG,MC,AQ20,Few Bwl Bosses,That's My Progress For The Time Being

Why do you want to join Flawless?To Have Fun And Enjoy The Raid Experience ^^ And Of Course Gear Up

Anything else we should know?Only That I Learned About Flawless From A Countrymate Called Naniz!

Chicken or beef?None!

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?Ill Try...1...2...3! I Did It ;O
Back to top Go down
Sorrowheart

PostSubject: Re: Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 am

I VOTE FOR HIM BEST PLAYER IN FEENIX
Back to top Go down
naniz

PostSubject: Re: Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:21 am

2 votes already
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Contact Myself , Jaytee, Sephyre, Assasinx or Shamanmanx in game to discuss your trial.
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

PostSubject: Re: Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Tagged for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)   Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitsotakis (PvE) Disc/Holy Priest - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1