Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prowly

application - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)   application - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Is your forum name the same as your character name? - Nope.
HINT:

Charname/level/class - Prowly. 60. Rogue

What spec are you? - 21/3/27

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? yes

Do you speak fluent english? - Yes.

What country are you from? - Bulgaria

What is your RL age and gender? 20 Male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? - Yes.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? - No

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? - MC BWL - Attuned .
Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class - Unbuffed- 311 agy, 181 str, 207 stamina= 3414 life, 636 Attack power +3 hit rating, 24.30% crit chance, 21.45% dodge rating.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? - MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20, ZG, AQ40 clear.

Why do you want to join Flawless? - I want to join cuz rogue is my favorite class and want to get some gear for him but others guild looking only for healers and i can`t join. I want to have some fun too.

Anything else we should know? I`m classic/TBC wow player and know 99% about them.
Chicken or beef? beef.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? one, two, three.
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)   application - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:36 am

Speak to Assasinx or Lannfear in-game to discuss your trial.
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)   application - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Tagged for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)   application - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1