Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikaeus Application - (ON HOLD[GEAR])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikaeus

Mikaeus Application - (ON HOLD[GEAR]) Empty
PostSubject: Mikaeus Application - (ON HOLD[GEAR])   Mikaeus Application - (ON HOLD[GEAR]) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Is your forum name the same as your character name?
HINT: They should be.
Yes

Charname/level/class
Mikaeus 60 Warlock

What spec are you?
SM/Ruin 30/0/21

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes

Do you speak fluent english?
Yes

What country are you from?
United States

What is your RL age and gender?
19 Male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Yes

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
No

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Yes, I am attuned to all three

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
+80 Spell Damage and +62 Shadow damage. working on getting BiS Gear

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
I have full vanilla content experience on retail and various private servers, i have also done most of TBC and WotLK content

Why do you want to join Flawless?
Advert said you guys need locks, I'm a lock in need of a guild. I feel that with Flawless I can be in a positive environment to explore endgame content with helpful members.

Anything else we should know?
I know how to play pretty much any class, i have years of wow experience under my belt and i know how to play any character, I just need a guild to thrive in.

Chicken or beef?
Both, I'm a big country boy.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Lets find out. One. Two. Three. *Crunch*
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

Mikaeus Application - (ON HOLD[GEAR]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikaeus Application - (ON HOLD[GEAR])   Mikaeus Application - (ON HOLD[GEAR]) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Your gear is a bit low; you'll need to get pre-raid BiS before we can consider you for a trial. I'll put this application on hold for now, feel free to bump it when you've reached the minimum gear requirements.
Back to top Go down

Mikaeus Application - (ON HOLD[GEAR])
Page 1 of 1