Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Rzy [CS Rogue]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rzy

application - Application Rzy [CS Rogue] Empty
PostSubject: Application Rzy [CS Rogue]   application - Application Rzy [CS Rogue] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 am

Hello Flawless!

Please note before reading my application: I am not 60 yet, I will be in a couple of days. If this is required, please consider the Application postponed. Though I have to say I'm an exceptional player looking for an exceptional guild!

Is your forum name the same as your character name?
Yes.

Charname/level/class
Rzy/currently 28/Rogue

What spec are you?

Combat Swords

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?

Yes.

Do you speak fluent english?

I do.

What country are you from?

Austria, but since I go to school in the evening the raiding times at 11:30 AM are perfect for me!

What is your RL age and gender?

19, male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?

If it is required, sure!

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

I don't.

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

I started WoW when it came out and started playing and stopped playing early Cata.

Exp:

Classic - I was mage class leader in a big german raiding guild. We have cleared everything until the Four Horsemen in Naxx, although I do have experienced for the last bosses from early WOTLK (Naxx remake).

TBC - Rerolled shaman, cleared everything (I think we were in the Top 300 World Firsts in BT, it's not that much but worth mentioning).

WOTLK - Cleared everything as shaman (& rogue alt) until ICC 9/12 25 HC (3/12 25 HC with rogue).

Why do you want to join Flawless?

I want to be in a really good PVE guild to see the classic content again. WOTLK & Cata were good, but Classic is imo still the best, with TBC being a close second. Since I go to school in the evening I can't really raid with any European guilds, US guilds would be an option too but Australian time is the best since I don't have to stay up hours into the night raiding!

Anything else we should know?

As I have already mentioned, I have time for raids on all 3 days - I am used to hardcore raiding and my attendance rate was never lower than 90%. I will always prepare myself (Flasks, bufffood) for raids. I have the opinion you are a great & friendly guild with high PVE goals, and that's exactly what I'm looking for!

Chicken or beef?

Both

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?

After thinking of a clever answer for 5 minutes, I give up Sad

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I am looking forward to a personal chat!

Greets,

Rzy
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

application - Application Rzy [CS Rogue] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Rzy [CS Rogue]   application - Application Rzy [CS Rogue] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 pm

If you're still interested, contact Assasinx in-game.
Back to top Go down

Application Rzy [CS Rogue]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless :: Applications-
Jump to: