Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kr400

Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days Empty
PostSubject: Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days   Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 am

Is your forum name the same as your character name?

No, your current recruitment status says low priority prot open dps... The role you wish me to fulfill will affect the character I make, dps = orc (weapon skill is insanely OP for reducing glancing blows), tank = tauren (again as you push AQ/Naxx that extra racial 5% hp will really make the difference between a 1 shot on a tank and a successful kill).

HINT: They should be.
Touche

Charname/level/class Gorwarth/10/warrior (with 14x leveling speed getting anything to 60 before you restart raids on the 27th wont be a problem). Even if you decline this app I would like an indication of if you prefer DPS or a tank and make the corresponding race to app again in the future (I like tanking though).

What spec are you? See above.

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Occasionally I have conflicting Kungfu lessons (no joke) which may cause me to be late. As there are many supplementary tasks in vanilla like farming consumables (herbs for resistance pots/flasks/hp & mana pots/rage pots stacking buffs like tribute runs/ony head/rend buff/nef head/hakkar head etc I believe I can still be of use to the guild.

I understand vanilla wow is all about the guild progression not the individual progression and that is something I have been missing about wow throughout wrath/cata. I see you are currently on Princess huhuran and suspect this is due to a lack of nature resist gear. An extra set of eyes on the world bosses/farming flask of petrifications (you don't take damage but still soak the bolts on huhuran) could help.

Do you speak fluent english? yes

What country are you from? Australia

What is your RL age and gender? 29 Male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? yes, willing to level up an additional race of the same class to fill a desired role.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? No, I only just stumbled upon the existence of the server, I did not realise private servers had come so far.

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? No but a BRD/UBRS run seems like a natural occurrence in the process of leveling up.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

Well this is awkward, uh from memory it needs to be 420 (415?) defense, and as much hp as I can muster or if I am going DPS, once I get enough gear, DW fury with allot of hit/crit and ap... oh and of course weapon skill trumps everything for bosses due to the glancing blows reduction.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
In vanilla killed twin emps, spider wing & instructor razuvious.. before the guild exploded Sad

In TBC successfully killed "keal'thas, the guild destroyer" (prior to ZA's release, awarded title etc) guild died shortly after when people left and we could not refill (never really made much of a dent in BT/sunwell due to this).

In wrath obtained meta-achievement for drake in 10 man. In cata was on pace to kill nef prior to any nurf... but people left again.

Why do you want to join Flawless? I miss the organization, team work and challenges of vanilla wow, both in and out of raids. Flawless is the only horde guild on the server (I am aware of) that are Australian. So I believe you may be a good fit for what I have been looking for. I would be interested in coming on even as a trial basis as I believe I can add value to both your and my in game experience.

Anything else we should know?
I am very guild centric focused and understand what it is to be a part of a progression based raiding guild. I am also aware that I will probably be instantly declined based on the fact I have no level 60 toon and by my own admission I often have conflicting obligations.

However if given the chance I still feel I can be a great asset to the guild (if only in a space filler capacity that sits in the backseat, gets no loot. I really could care less about the shinies, its more about the social experience of focusing toward the team based goals).

Chicken or beef? Tough choice, chicken is more accessible but if its a BBQ I'll tear through a juicy medium steak... mmm steak.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? Yes.

Disclaimer
Thank you for taking the time to review this application. Most of my responses are based on information gleamed while playing on live servers. The private server implementation may be different or I may be remembering things inaccurately. In either case I would appreciate any response even if it is just to say "no chance in hell".
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

PostSubject: Re: Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days   Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Hey, thanks for showing an interest in Flawless.

At the moment, we're looking for both tank & DPS warriors (needs to be updated!), with tanks being preferred. However, feel free to roll what suits yourself best as you'll be playing the character Smile.
Back to top Go down
kr400

PostSubject: Re: Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days   Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Cheers and thanks for the consideration, Tauren warrior it is (tank).

Feel free to chat to me in game (anyone), my characters name is Gorwarth (will change forum name if accepted).

Just out of curiosity does the tuning/fight scripting really reflect how they were back on live?
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

PostSubject: Re: Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days   Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Most bosses are correctly scripted to be blizz-like; however, in some encounters there's slight mechanic bugs (class calls not working on Nefarion sometimes, etc...) and in the Razorgore encounter, the fight is totally different to retail, probably because the retail mechanics were too difficult to reproduce on a private server.
Back to top Go down
kr400

PostSubject: Re: Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days   Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:46 am

Just updating my App.

I managed to get 60 yesterday, I am now working on gearing up to raid tank and would like to ask any flawless members, keep me in mind Gorwarth if you need a tank for any instances or world quests.

My gear is fresh 60 atm but I know how to vote and how to tank, so I will be gearing up.

Back to top Go down
Papples

Papples

PostSubject: Re: Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days   Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 pm

if you need any help with certain instances ill be happy to help out tomorrow around 10-12am server time
Back to top Go down
kr400

PostSubject: Re: Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days   Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks for the trial/nonraider invite, any chance I can get forum access now too?

I am 415 defense and 5200hp.

Still want shield from UBRS and a second tank trinket (probably the class one from DM). I would be keen to get a ZG/AQ group with guildies if people are keen to group up for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days   Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior seeking glory hole... dammit I mean glory days
Page 1 of 1