Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaell

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Is your forum name the same as your character name? Yes

Charname/level/class: Xaell Rogue 47 but im lvling up really quick

What spec are you? Combat swords

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Yes

Do you speak fluent english? Yes

What country are you from? Australia Smile

What is your RL age and gender? 23 male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? sure

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?No

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? No but when i hit 60 shouldnt take me long at all to do it

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class: just lvling gear atm but i have been saving up vote points for some shadow craft stuff

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? I did retail raiding all the way from MC to Bwd in cata

Why do you want to join Flawless? To be in a aussie guild, have fun with everyone and help out fellow aussies anyway i can

Anything else we should know? If you guys didnt even want me for raiding id still love to join and do other things with the guild pvp and other stuff

Chicken or beef? Beef!

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? 1 2 3
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:29 pm

You will need to get pre-raid BiS gear and attunements to MC & BWL before we can accept you. Feel free to bump your application when you reach those goals.
Back to top Go down
Xaell

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 pm

hi im just bumping my app to let u guys know i got my mc attunment on my rogue but was also thinking if u guys needed any warlocks or maybe a dps warrior ( warlock class was my main in retail). I would be more than happy to roll those

also if u guys are doing any brd or Ubrs runs on alts or something id really like to join one of them. just a bit hard to get a grp because of realm times.

Cheers Xaell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1