Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenjigo (Resto Druid) - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenjigo

druid - Tenjigo (Resto Druid) - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Tenjigo (Resto Druid) - (ACCEPTED)   druid - Tenjigo (Resto Druid) - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm

[b]Charname/level/class Tenjigo/60/Druid

[b]What spec are you? Restoration Very Happy

[b]We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Yessir

[b]Do you speak fluent english? Yessir (I can even speak redneck)

[b]What country are you from? United States

[b]What is your RL age? 21

[b]Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Yessir (all I do is PvE though)

[b]Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? Nosir

[b]Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas? Currently no, but I can change that shortly

[b]Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class: I'm currently in all BiS pre raid gear...

[b]What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? Let's see- All of Vanilla but Naxx, All of BC (before the nerf), Server first Naxx clear on server, Sever first 3 drake, Server first ICC clear, and also 25 heroic clear. (Been playing resto druid for a while)

[b]Why do you want to join Flawless? You're raid times fit perfectly with mine, and I enjoy Aussies....
[b]Anything else we should know? Top server resto druid from Kara-ICC 25 heroic (I quit playing retail before Cata)

[b]Chicken or beef? Well I live on a farm and I raise my own food... But honestly nothing beats a steak... A nice juicy medium steak Very Happy

[b]BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = ? 8? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

druid - Tenjigo (Resto Druid) - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenjigo (Resto Druid) - (ACCEPTED)   druid - Tenjigo (Resto Druid) - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Spoken to ingame and tagged for trial.
Back to top Go down

Tenjigo (Resto Druid) - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless :: Applications-
Jump to: