Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pelati's Application - (DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pelatis

application - Pelati's Application - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Pelati's Application - (DECLINED)   application - Pelati's Application - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 am

Charname/level/class[/b ]Pelatis/60/Rogue

[b]What spec are you?
17/34/0

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? This is morning for me and i got plenty of time in the mornings so yes,I can..

Do you speak fluent english? Yes i do.

What country are you from? Greece

What is your RL age? 20

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? I am already PvE specced but yes i would change my talents anytime if asked...

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? No...

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas? Yes I am attuned for MC and BWL now i am not sure if i am attuned at Naxxramas cause i didn't play on this server for a few months and i just got back after retiring once and for all the official server !

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class 335 hit rating,26,50% critical strike,357 agility,173 strength,233 stamina and 716 attack power..

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? Zul Gurub-Cleared,Molten Core-Cleared,Onyxia-Cleared...Thats what i have done with my rogue on this server,on the official servers i have also cleared AQ20,AQ40(5/Cool and BWL ! Now the question seems a bit tricky what you mean about endgame raid experience?My experience in cataclysm?Well in case you want that too Firelands 7/7 and now in DS that just came out cleared as well,i could give you a link of my main on armory if you wanted too...

Why do you want to join Flawless? To raid the old stuff,have fun and meet new people !

Anything else we should know? My favourite color is red (?) Razz

Chicken or beef? Chicken of course <3

BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = ? 6 !
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

application - Pelati's Application - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pelati's Application - (DECLINED)   application - Pelati's Application - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 am

Unfortunately rogue recruitment is closed at the present time.

Thankyou for your interest though!
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com

Pelati's Application - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1