World of Waracraft guild
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toosalty



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-12-06

PostSubject: Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Charname/level/class
Toosalty / 60 / Mage

What spec are you?
Fire

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes definately

Do you speak fluent english?
Yes

What country are you from?
Australia

What is your RL age?
23

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Yes Definately

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
No

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas?
I am attuned to Molten Core and Blackwing Lair

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Inspect me in game, am gearing up.


What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Am experienced in end game raiding from early vanilla days to cataclysm.

Why do you want to join Flawless?
I am from Sydney, would love to join an Aussie guild that I can attend raids for as this is a European based server.

Anything else we should know?
Have mic/headset and knows how to play mage!

Chicken or beef?
Beef

BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = ?
8
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2011-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)   Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Toosalty wrote:
BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = ?
8

Uh oh....
Back to top Go down
Toosalty



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)   Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Jt wrote:
Toosalty wrote:
BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = ?
8

Uh oh....
lol holy shit 6
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1864
Join date : 2011-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:54 am

You applied to us as a level 50 on the 6th of December - it took you 19 days to get 50-60 ?

Also you haven't answered the gear question.

It is there for a reason, not just to 'inspect you in game'.

I'm going to assume you didn't answer it as your gear is quite bad? We are actually on a raid break for the Christmas period and resume on January 2. So you would need to be gearing up between now and then.

For instance you would need 3/3 bloodvine, etc.

I can talk to you in game about this, but you would need to demonstrate a willingness to gear up fast.
Back to top Go down
http://jpeg.forumotion.com
Toosalty



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Sephyre wrote:
You applied to us as a level 50 on the 6th of December - it took you 19 days to get 50-60 ?

Also you haven't answered the gear question.

It is there for a reason, not just to 'inspect you in game'.

I'm going to assume you didn't answer it as your gear is quite bad? We are actually on a raid break for the Christmas period and resume on January 2. So you would need to be gearing up between now and then.

For instance you would need 3/3 bloodvine, etc.

I can talk to you in game about this, but you would need to demonstrate a willingness to gear up fast.

I have applied in the past and got denied. I was hoping this time I would have a better chance as I am pre-raid equipped. I will aim for minimum 3/3 bloodvine and more epic pieces by the 2nd of Jan.

Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1864
Join date : 2011-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:45 am

Yeah, unfortunately we don't accept non-60s, i'm just wondering why it took so long to get 60 + reapply Smile

Talk to Jaytee, Sephyre or Lannfear in game to discuss your trial.
Back to top Go down
http://jpeg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)   

Back to top Go down
 
Toosalty - Mage - (ACCEPTED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Plastic High Elf Mage bitz
» Aliskayla, Forsaken mage
» Ahrim's the Blighted Set vs. Void Mage
» [A] Attention Mage RPers!
» [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless :: Applications-
Jump to: