Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zt

Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED)   Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Charname/level/class
Zt/20(At this date lvling up asap)/Rogue

What spec are you?
Combat swords (19/32/0)

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Of course,Suits me perfectly.

Do you speak fluent English?
Yes I do.

What country are you from?
Srilanka.

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Of course.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
No this is my main and only character.

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas?
Will get attuned to MC and BWL first and then Nax.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Still working on it. Smile Ill try to get my Bis gear as soon as I reach lvl 60.(Currently having holidays for 3 months so ill gear up quick.)

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Cleared MC/AQ20/ZG at Cwow.Couldn't try Nax cause the server went down.

Why do you want to join Flawless?
I see that this is the type of guild I have been looking for raiding cause your raiding time is perfect for me(Couldn't find a guild with this raiding time!!!Its like a dream come true.).And you guys have so much fun while raiding which I saw from your raid pics,which shows unity.This is why I want to join Flawless.

Anything else we should know?
Well nothing Smile. Im perfectly fine.

Chicken or beef?
BOTH!!

BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = ?
6..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED)   Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi there,

Unfortunately we don't take non 60s, and also rogue recruitment is closed at the present time.

Feel free to check back in with us when you are 60 and bis pre-raid geared and see if rogue recruitment has been reopened.

Thanks for the interest Smile
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Zt

PostSubject: Re: Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED)   Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Im 60 and attuned to MC/getting my bis gear have weps and I see rogue recruitment is open. Await your reply. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED)   Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Spoken to in game and accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED)   Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zt - UD Rogue App - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless :: Applications-
Jump to: