Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hornhammer Resto Druid - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hornhammer

druid - Hornhammer Resto Druid - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Hornhammer Resto Druid - (ACCEPTED)   druid - Hornhammer Resto Druid - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Charname/level/class Hornhammer/60/Druid

What spec are you? Restoration

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Yes.

Do you speak fluent english? Yes.

What country are you from?Yes. I mean, U.S. (Pacific Standard Time zone)

What is your RL age? 21 years of age.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Certainly. I'm interested in performing well. If there is another spec or piece of gear suggested, I can and will try it out and take note of the difference.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? Technically, yes. Low level alt's with no real purpose.

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas? Not yet, not yet and not yet.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class +88 Healing, 254 Intellect, 239 Spirit, +1% crit.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? I have raided TBC content endgame and a large portion of WotLK content endgame. I have experienced some Cata content endgame. I have little to no experience with Vanilla endgame content, though am interested in researching and learning the content.

Why do you want to join Flawless? Because it's fun. And exclusive. Mostly, I want to experience the content of what made WoW, WoW. I started World of Warcraft during TBC, where the Black Temple and Mount Hyjal were the raids to complete. 25 man raids were exciting because of the amount of order required to best the content. Plus, getting that piece of gear after completing months of dedicated raiding was an accomplishment, as opposed to WoW in it's present incarnation. I want to take Hornhammer and accomplish something worthy of note. I believe that this guild can get me there. Lastly, this guild will assist in my goals of taking over the world.

Anything else we should know? 42. I work hard, I play hard. I like to research the best way to do things, and I welcome assistance from others. Criticism, too, is welcomed and will be directed at the appropriate channels. I want to be the very best, like noone ever was. That's really all I have! D;

Chicken or beef? I'm a cow. I find this question offensive to my people.

BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = ? 6
Back to top Go down
http://reddit.com
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

druid - Hornhammer Resto Druid - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornhammer Resto Druid - (ACCEPTED)   druid - Hornhammer Resto Druid - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Spoken to in game and accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com

Hornhammer Resto Druid - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1