Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

barrack-dps warrior - (DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
barrack

barrack-dps warrior - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: barrack-dps warrior - (DECLINED)   barrack-dps warrior - (DECLINED) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Charname/level/class
barrack/60/warrior

What spec are you?
arms

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
yes

Do you speak fluent english? yes

What country are you from?
australia

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
yes

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
no

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas?
attuned to mc

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
277 str 1% hit

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
i have recently grown bored of cata and quit it, but i have been playing since vanilla and have up to 10/13 naxx exp and all other raid bosses

Why do you want to join Flawless?
good hours and hopefully its just like my old australian guild from vanilla Very Happy

Anything else we should know?
my dps gear may be low, but with a little bit of gearing i'll be a valuable character

Chicken or beef?
beef

BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = ?
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

barrack-dps warrior - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: barrack-dps warrior - (DECLINED)   barrack-dps warrior - (DECLINED) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi there,

At this stage, your dps gear (based of the poor indication you gave - 277 str, 1% hit) does not seem to be at the ~BiS level we require. As such, I have to decline your application.

That said, we do have space for maybe one dps warrior - feel free to re-apply if your gear takes a step up, or speak to me in game.

Good luck,
Jaytee
Back to top Go down

barrack-dps warrior - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1