Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodwater's Application :D - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodwater192837

application - Bloodwater's Application :D - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Bloodwater's Application :D - (ACCEPTED)   application - Bloodwater's Application :D - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Bloodwater/60/Warrior

31/20/0 PvP [arms] 17/34/0 [fury] PvE

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? I am able to attend all raids, I have a job offering so if I decide to start there I will have to miss some raids but It will only be a part time so I will be here most of the time.

Do you speak fluent english? English is my primary.

What country are you from? I live in the U.S east coast.

What is your RL age? I am 19 years old.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Of course Very Happy I will only be attending raids with a full PvE spec.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? I have an alt Spriest but I didn't plan to play him.

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas? I am attuned to Molten core only.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). 11% hit, about 1140 AP self buffed, and 26.23% crit in berserker stance.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? During retail I completed MC, AQ20, and ZG regularly. I've downed Razorgore and Nefarian, (Joined a uber geared group toward the end of 1.12)

Why do you want to join Flawless? Flawless seems to have very nice members and I loved the way Shamanmanx conducted a ZG pug I joined.

Anything else we should know? I'm professional number one warrior and I like llama's, that is all.

Chicken or beef? Llama

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? Wait what? Basic arithmetic that's srs stuff I dunno' if I can handle it but if it pleases whomever... 1. 2. 3. Not sure if that makes me retarded or not, anyway if I am not online send me and inbox. Very Happy thanks for reading hope to cya soon.
Back to top Go down
Shamanmanx
Team X
Shamanmanx

application - Bloodwater's Application :D - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodwater's Application :D - (ACCEPTED)   application - Bloodwater's Application :D - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 pm

spoken to in-game and accepted for a trial
Back to top Go down

Bloodwater's Application :D - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1