Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puttblugg

hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:49 am

Charname/level/class
Puttblugg 60 Hunter

What spec are you?
Marksmanship 5/39/7

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
As my work as a military security guard differ from week to week I cant tell now that etc I can always come these days, but see it as over a period of 4 weeks, I can attend to 80% of the raids atleast.

Do you speak fluent english?
In my opinion, pretty much yes!

What country are you from?
Sweden

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Ofcourse, Im all in for whatever the guild needs me to be.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
Nope, this is my first level 60 here, and I do not plan to level up any new ones anytime soon.

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas?
I am attuned to Molten Core and Blackwing Lair, not yet looked into Naxx attunement.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Since im newly dinged 60 my gear aint good but I am improving it at a fast pace and voting points go to BiS pre-raid gear. 4% hit (Planning to get it up to 8% asap) 245 Agility (616 RAP Unbuffed)

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
In Vanilla I cleared Molten Core, Blackwing Lair and Zul'Gurub milions of times. Only did AQ40/20 a few times and cant really say I have much experience of that. In The Burning Crusade I cleared all contet to Kil'Jaeden, in Wrath of the Lich King I cleared all up to Icecrown Citadel when I joined the army for a year. Now in Cataclysm me and my guild are at 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. (I am ranked 5th best geared warrior of my retail server)

As for this server I dont know how well scripted bosses in raids are compared to retail yet, but I am a fast learner and a good listener.

Why do you want to join Flawless?
You seem like a really nice and funny bunch of players who make raids enjoyable (Judging from all the nice pictures on this website Very Happy)
And also your raid times fits me very well with my work and my retail raids.

Anything else we should know?
As I said before im new to the server and its mechanics so far. Dinged 60 yesterday actually (:

Chicken or beef?
I am the beef eating the chicken.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
Yes I can! In several languages
Here in Binary: 0000 1000 0100
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 am

Wouldn't Binary be:

0001 0010 0011

?
Back to top Go down
Puttblugg

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_numeral_system

But maybe I shouldn't trust wikipedia, as some people say O.o
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 am

you should trust it, but you shoudl also read it Razz. (scroll down to the section titled 'Counting in Binary')

I simply added leading zeroes:

i.e. 0001 0010 0011

or

1 10 11
Back to top Go down
Puttblugg

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 am

FACK I am defeated, I guess I didn't pass the retard check Sad how can this be... one to three!
Back to top Go down
Puttblugg

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:29 am

Got me thinking, there is 10 different types of people. Those who understand binary, and those who dont Wink
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:31 am

I prefer:

'There are two types of statisticians, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data...'
Back to top Go down
Puttblugg

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:47 am

Good one Smile ah and while were up to jokes there is one I just have to share here! Maybe youve heard it already though

A Human, Gnome, and Dwarf trio of explorers gets captured by a tribe of Trolls in Stranglethorn vale where, tied to posts and surrounded by the whole tribe, the Witch Doctor confronts them.

He explains to all three: You have been found guilty of violating our territory and must be punished. However, according to our ancient laws, you have the right to choose your punishment! (he walks up to the human). For tresspassing, your choice of punishment is either Death ... or Ooga-Booga!

The human doesn't even have to consider. What could be worse than dying in this forsaken wilderness? "I choose Ooga-Booga".

Immediately, he is cut down from the post and tied face-down to the ground. Ten exceptionally large troll warriors step forth and gang-**** him for an hour. Finally, whimpering and bleeding, he is cast into the river and allowed to get away.

Now the Gnome is up. Horrified by what he has seen, he still doesn't want to die and now knows that he can, indeed, get away, He chooses Ooga-Booga as well. He suffers the same humiliating fate as the human, and an hour later he is thrown in the river and gets away.

The proud Dwarf has been listening to screams of pain for two hours now. He looks the witch doctor in the eye and says, I would rather die than be so humiliated. I choose Death!

"Well spoken, brave warrior!" The witch doctor replies, then raises his voice so the whole tribe can hear. "I hereby sentence you to death --- by Ooga-Booga!
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:15 am

Lol Smile

You will need to gear up FAST in order to raid with us.

That said, contact Jaytee, Sephyre, Lannfear or Shamanmanx in game to discuss your trial.

Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Puttblugg

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Trying to log in to the server from my laptop using mobile broadband but I get stuck on "success" :/ if I don't find any solution to this I can earliest be online again on monday. Sorry for this inconvenient timing with this problem but I did expect it to be able to log on from my work.

I hope I find a solution for this asap

EDIT Update: I got some help from people on feenix forum and it was uTorrent that was messing with me it seems Smile Now I can log in!
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 am

Spoken to in game, declined due to playing multiple servers.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)   hunter - Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Puttblugg MM Hunter - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1