Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman

Go down 
+2
Sephyre
Asmodeas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodeas

hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Charname/level/class
Asmodeas, Level 50, Warlock

What spec are you?
Probably Hybrid for raiding, but unsure yet.

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes

Do you speak fluent english?
Yes

What country are you from?
Australia

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Yes

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
No

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are essential) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Not yet but will be.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Currently leveling so nothing special, need to gear up once 60.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Experience in ZG, MC, AQ20, BWL, AQ40 and Wrath version on Naxx Smile

Why do you want to join Flawless?
Because it's the only active Australian guild on the server!

Anything else we should know?
Don't think so..

Chicken or beef?
Too hard to decide..

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
Melbu can't wait for 3 sunders before dpsing, i can tho.

Last edited by Asmodeas on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:24 pm

I realise you have spoken to Lanfear,and you guys are still leveling, but you need to answer every question.

As its a group app you can post one thread together, but each and every app needs to create their own forum account and post with it.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Asmodeas

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Sephyre wrote:
I realise you have spoken to Lanfear,and you guys are still leveling, but you need to answer every question.

As its a group app you can post one thread together, but each and every app needs to create their own forum account and post with it.

hey there, no problem i'll get the guys to post.

Was advised i could do it on behalf of us all Smile
Back to top Go down
jewleh

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Charname/level/class
Melbu, 41, Mage.

What spec are you?
Whatever is needed.

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
yes

yes

australia

What is your RL age?

yes
Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
no

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are essential) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Still in the leveling process but will work on my attunements as soon as i hit 60.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Still in leveling process.

retail wow, everything up to lich king.

I never really got to experience classic raiding for long and always thought it was better then the expansions that have been released.

People tend to love me... but what can i say Smile im a mad kunt

Chicken or beef?
Chicken, its more aesthetic!

o.0 is this a trick question? I can move out of fire Very Happy lmao

Last edited by jewleh on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wanghead

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Charname/level/class
Wanghead, Level 40 Hunter.

What spec are you?
Currently in the leveling process but Im happy to go which every spec is needed for raiding.

Monday and thursdays i can make all the time, weds i play indoor soccer so there will be times where im late to the weds raid.

Yes.

Australia

What is your RL age?

Yes

No

Still in the leveling process but will defs get myself attuned along with the other guys as soon as we hit 60.

Currently no gear at all, (still leveling)

Classic -
Mc - Cleared
Bwl - Cleared
Aq 20/40 - Cleared
Naxx - Attempts on first boss.

Retail wow ive cleared every boss up to and including deathwing.

I love classic raiding and always thought vanilla wow was the best wow. Would love to experience the old raids again!
and i think flawless can help me achieve this. At the same time i can contribute to flawless downing new bosses.

Im HUGE in every way!

Chicken or beef?
Chicken!

Melbu cant count sunders! just a heads up Wink

Last edited by wanghead on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ensuji
Forum overlord
Ensuji

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Sephyre wrote:
Back to top Go down
Asmodeas

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Ensuji wrote:
Sephyre wrote:

Lmao, its' done. I didn't copy the full code only the lines which are visible without scrolling.
Back to top Go down
fioren

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Charname/level/class
Fioren. Level 60 Shaman

What spec are you?
Currently Enhancement level 60, however willing to go resto or any spec.

Monday/Thursdays, not a issue, however wednesdays i usually go to my girlfriends for dinner. However if i do get into the core, i might get her to do it on tuesdays instead.

Yes.

Australia

What is your RL age?

Yes

No

Not as yet, as i just hit level 60, but will work it on asap.

Just got 60, gear aint great. Once again working on it, won't take long

Classic -
Mc - Cleared
Bwl - Cleared
Aq 20/40 - Cleared
Naxx - Attempts on first boss.

Retail wow ive cleared every boss up to date including deathwing.

I love Classic wow, so i've chosen to return, and in doing so have come with a few mates, as you may know, personally my experience and overview of the game, can allow me to bring something to the guild, but not only that flawless seems a guild where me and my mates will slot in just fine, and begin "new or old adventures back to wow"

I eat Lots of ice cream.

Chicken or beef?
Chicken!

ahh, im not sure if this is a trick question or not, but i have a feeling the answer to this question is YES!! mwahah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman   hunter - Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications for Lock/Hunter/Mage/Prot Warrior/Enh or Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1