Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock. / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teslaburn

Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock.   / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock. / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED)   Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock.   / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Charname/level/class

What spec are you?

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?

Do you speak fluent english?

What country are you from?

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

Yes, whichever doesn't get accepted. Horde

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are essential) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?

It's been almost a year since i've played here. I know i've done MC for sure on my warlock, but not sure about my druid. They're both very easy and shouldn't be a problem.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

Pre-raid and 20 man items.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

Everything from ZG to Firelands.

Why do you want to join Flawless?

Looking for a serious guild here that won't fuck around, and has a decent corp with skilled members that will actually get stuff done.

Anything else we should know?

I'm pretty brutal when it comes to this game.

Chicken or beef?

Both, in a blender. Breakfast of champions.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?

Do we get DKP for this? lol....

3 2 1

1 2 3

Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock.   / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock. / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED)   Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock.   / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Please fill in all questions with regard to your warlock character, As right now we have a higher need of that class. IE how Much + hit and spell damage, are you able to make our raid times, do you speak english and country of origin.
Back to top Go down
Kinarie

Kinarie

PostSubject: Re: Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock. / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED)   Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock.   / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Quote :
Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

Yes, whichever doesn't get accepted. Horde

I'll take you have multiple chars in a guild if not in different guilds. This would be a concern; And for most of the raiding guilds out there, If your Warlock going to be your main and not having yourself char-jumping in other guilds for any distractions. e.g You won't be able to attend a raid with us because you have another char requires you to be playing at the same time as ours. That's why we need to know if you can make our raid times properly and your time zone.

Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock. / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED)   Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock.   / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:18 pm

To long without an update anyway.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock. / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED)   Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock.   / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teslaburn - Affliction Warlock. / Hotsorgtfo - Resto Druid. - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1