Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Hunter - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rontzi

Application Hunter - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Application Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   Application Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Code:

Is your forum name the same as your character name?
HINT: They should be. YES

Charname/level/class Rontzi / 60 / Hunter

What spec are you? 2 / 31 / 18 Marksman

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? YES

Do you speak fluent english? YES

What country are you from? Eu Romania

What is your RL age and gender? 22 Male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? YES

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? NO

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? MC / Bwl YES Naxx need 900 more rep with Argent

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class 1126 AP / 15% hit / 6% hit (not counting the agil bonus just from gear) 4253 HP / 3375 Mana

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? MC / AQ20 / ZG / Onyxia Did on this server ( i know the script for BWL but didn`t go there since ... 2006 or something like that so a bit rusty)

Why do you want to join Flawless? well to get good gear / meet new ppl and idk have fun ?

Anything else we should know? idk ... maibe ... i have a Test on wensday Smile) i am trying to become a Lawyer Razz

Chicken or beef? I prefere Pork Razz

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? one . two . five ?Razz . three
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

Application Hunter - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Hunter - (ACCEPTED)   Application Hunter - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Spoken to in-game and tagged for trial.
Back to top Go down

Application Hunter - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1