Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tooheyz - Prot Warrior App - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tooheyz

Tooheyz - Prot Warrior App - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Tooheyz - Prot Warrior App - (ACCEPTED)   Tooheyz - Prot Warrior App - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Is your forum name the same as your character name?
Yes
HINT: They should be.

Charname/level/class
Tooheyz 60 warrior
What spec are you?
Prot
We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
yes

Do you speak fluent english?
yes

What country are you from?
Australia

What is your RL age and gender?
30 male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
sure am

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
no, i do have an unguilded 60 paladin though

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
no, working on mc and bwl now
Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

I've only just recently joined the server so it's not great. 5/8 Valour and Serathil are about as good as it gets. 4029 hp 310 def.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

In retail Vanilla i cleared all up to Naxx with the exception of Viscidus in AQ40. Was at about 8 down in naxx being spiderwing, raz, patch, gothikk, noth, heigan.
I have also raided through the other expansions and cleared most content with 0 sunwell exp.

Why do you want to join Flawless?[/b
Flawless appears to be the only Australian guild on the server so that really works in your favour Smile
I've seen a few of the members around and you seem fairly active. A couple of members were also extremely helpful when i contacted them in game

[b]Anything else we should know?

As i said above i am only very new to these servers so my gear is not very good but i am more than happy and am currently working on getting raid ready.

Chicken or beef?
beef unless it's butter chicken

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

Tooheyz - Prot Warrior App - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tooheyz - Prot Warrior App - (ACCEPTED)   Tooheyz - Prot Warrior App - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Spoken to in-game and tagged for trial.
Back to top Go down

Tooheyz - Prot Warrior App - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1