Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walentyno

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Application - Mage   Application - Mage EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:53 am

Is your forum name the same as your character name? Yes

Charname/level/class Walentyno, 60 mage

What spec are you? Elemental 31/0/20

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Yes

Do you speak fluent english? Yes

What country are you from? Sweden

What is your RL age and gender? 17, male last time i've checked, dont think it have been changed.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Yes i am

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? Nope

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? Im attuned to MC and BWL, gonna get attune to Naxx in the future

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class 319 spell damage, 16% hit and 7% crit

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? ZG, AQ20, MC and a few BWL bosses in Vanilla. 100% TBC, 100% Wotlk and 100% Cata.

Why do you want to join Flawless? To progress, to kill Nefarian/Onyxia @ lvl 60 and fight most of the AQ40 bosses. And of course, Have a good community and alot of fun while raiding. And become to know more experienced raiding people.

Anything else we should know? Nah, nothing that you guys wanna know Smile

Chicken or beef? Beef

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? Um, 1,4,7? Haha nah, just playing with you. 1 2 3
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 pm

If you're still interested, contact Assasinx in-game.
Back to top Go down
Walentyno

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Ok, I will contact you ingame as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Mage
Page 1 of 1