Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aproval - (DEClINED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sanatorium

aproval  - (DEClINED) Empty
PostSubject: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:08 pm

i wanna join your guild i am 60lvl hunter...( i wanna join this guild because i wanna raid and have fun too ) i look your guild as a solid and raider type guild and i ll be proud to join for sure if you accept my wish to if you wanna ispect me i am online like 10-12hours a day or more lol i play wow maybe 3-4mounts..... and i like it i have some skills but i need more to get more need to be with the best and for me you are the bests .... i dont wanna to make sweet to you but this is the true for my eye looking so hope you write back peace and hope you write back.
P.S hope you read it all ))))
Back to top Go down
kalisia

kalisia

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Fill in the following: (Answer the questions thoroughly as best you can)

Charname/level/class

What spec are you?

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?

Do you speak fluent english?

What country are you from?

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

Why do you want to join Flawless?

Anything else we should know?

Chicken or beef?

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:34 pm

aproval  - (DEClINED) WTF
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Hornhammer

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Yo dawg, I heard you like runon sentences so I...
Back to top Go down
http://reddit.com
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm

aproval  - (DEClINED) 758_heard-you-like-english
Back to top Go down
sanatorium

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:55 pm

kalisia wrote:
Fill in the following: (Answer the questions thoroughly as best you can)

Charname/level/class
sanatorium 60lvl Hunter
What spec are you?
Marksmanship
We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
YES
Do you speak fluent english?
YES
What country are you from?
Macedonia
What is your RL age?
Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
YES
Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
NO
Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
YES
Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
3840hp
2550mana
+3% crit
range power 1090
What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
mc,zg
Why do you want to join Flawless?
because you are awesome
Anything else we should know?
i am student so maybe il ll be offline some days maybe not you will know that
Chicken or beef?
lol nice one Smile
BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
i think i can
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Appreciate you taking the time to fill out the application, but unfortunately the answer is going to have to be a no.

I think you'll find the language barrier with our guild will just be to high for you, also we are not accepting any new hunter trials at present.

Thankyou for your interest Smile
Back to top Go down
Hornhammer

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Sephyre wrote:
will just be *to* high for you,

*Thankyou* for your interest Smile

Let me FTFY, Seph. xD
Back to top Go down
http://reddit.com
sanatorium

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:40 pm

ok then keep up the good work Wink
btw can i be approved in close future?
Back to top Go down
sanatorium

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:35 am

well that was silly from your side because you laid to me and to told me that the hunter slots are full but they are open i did the last leter with some mistakes because i was....excited to join and write to your guild.. I did some grammar mistakes but i am not from England and not from America so if i ask you to write mine language that will be hard for you too thats all hope you wont take any ofennce from this letter(and if i have some words writen wrong so sorry) btw i ll keep persuade to join you your guild because i wanna play i wanna be raider and i wanna make my hunter hero awesome! Smile

sorry again if I am bothering you guys;)
Back to top Go down
Exasrite

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:46 am

No problemo with bothering anyone, but as said the language barrier might be the problem in this case. We are currently indeed in search of one hunter, but you are not what we are looking for. I hope you can find another guild which might suit you better.

Thank you,

Exasrite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aproval - (DEClINED)   aproval  - (DEClINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

aproval - (DEClINED)
Page 1 of 1