Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
popandspank

Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED)   Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Charname/level/class
Popandspank level 60 warrior
What spec are you?
Fury - Also have BiS tank gear.
We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes
Do you speak fluent english?
Yes
What country are you from?
Australia
What is your RL age?
Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Yes
Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
Yes - but in a casual guild.
Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Yes
Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
I'm im BiS both fury and tank gear. Unbuffed Crit: 28.75. AP: 804 Hit: 10
What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Ive raided all the way up to Naxx as a warlock but guild died.
Why do you want to join Flawless?
Same time zone, great raid times, and just plain old simple fun. I dont expect any gear thats just a bonus.
Anything else we should know?
I have a t2.5 warlock that just sits there as my alt..i pvp with. as the guild i was in died i have no1 to raid with anymore. as a dps warrior i have consumables and flasks alrdy made so im set to raid asap.
Chicken or beef?
Chicken
BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
YES!
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED)   Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi,

If you are the guy we are thinking of (Friend of antixrist?) can you confirm this?

-Jt
Back to top Go down
popandspank

PostSubject: Re: Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED)   Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Not friends but have okayed with him in the game before.
Back to top Go down
popandspank

PostSubject: Re: Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED)   Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Not friends but have played with him in the game before.
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED)   Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Hmm, well, if you are they guy i'm thinking of, you seemed to be exactly like him, cept that you denied being full of yourself. There is no place for you in Flawless - I seem to remember you last time joined very briefly on your druid and expected us to listen to your every command (c.f. "We have done this before, listen to us", with no thought given to the fact that we might have the experience too). That is not how we operate - we know how to kill bosses and our track record proves this.

Good luck in your search for a guild, unfortunately ours is not big enough for your ego.

-Jt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED)   Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Popandspank - Fury/Tank - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1