Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zlickness

Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Charname/level/class Sunmoonstar/lvl60/warrior

What spec are you? Fury 2hand spec, fury 2x1hand spec

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Yes

Do you speak fluent english? Yes

What country are you from? Denmark

What is your RL age? 23

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Yes

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? No

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? Im attuned to Mc, BWL, and Naxx

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class 4k hp, 900AP Unbuffed, 15%hit without scope on gun, 29%crit.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? On feenix I've cleared anything ZG,MC,ONY,AQ20, and BWL. On retail in Vanillia I cleared everything till half of naxx. TBC, up to Sunwell, WOTLK, didn't play so much, CATA, Pvp Only.

Why do you want to join Flawless? Its semse to be a awesome guild! Wink The raid clock is perfect to me. The guild have good progress. And I like to support them with my DPS

Anything else we should know? I'am a dedicated player, very friendly and helpfull person. I always like to help guild mates.

Chicken or beef? A big mofo Red beef OFC!

Looking forward to an answer Smile

Last edited by Zlickness on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zlickness

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Are you full on fury warriors since I haven't got an answer yet? Smile

Back to top Go down
Ensuji
Forum overlord
Ensuji

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 am

We're waiting on our Warrior class lead to review this application. Just hold tight, not sure when he'll be online to check this, but it may be a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) Patience_yoda-23672
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:26 am

For the next ~week or two we won't be tagging any new warriors as we are seeing how the numbers we currently have works out. If our need is still there after that, I will bump this thread or seek you in game.

-Jaytee
Back to top Go down
Sparkles

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello, we might have a spot for an additional DPS warrior, give JT or me (Sparkles) a holla ingame or here.
Back to top Go down
Zlickness

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Sparkles wrote:
Hello, we might have a spot for an additional DPS warrior, give JT or me (Sparkles) a holla ingame or here.

Ill be back Sunday/monday. i'll give a whisper there.. Smile

My gear has been upgraded a little bit since I posted the application.
Back to top Go down
Sparkles

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am

You can catch me in game around 10 am and forwards.

Also note that our raid times changed to 11.30 - 15.30
Back to top Go down
Sparkles

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Accepted and tagged for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunmoonstar Fury Warrior - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1