Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilaciris : Rogue - (ON HOLD [FULL])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilaciris

Lilaciris : Rogue - (ON HOLD [FULL]) Empty
PostSubject: Lilaciris : Rogue - (ON HOLD [FULL])   Lilaciris : Rogue - (ON HOLD [FULL]) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 pm

b]Charname/level/class Lilaciris, 60, Rogue

[b]What spec are you? im hemo already but i can change my talents if you want

[b]We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? yeah im all yours Smile
[b]Do you speak fluent english? Ofcourse

[b]What country are you from? Spain (Andalucia)

[b]What is your RL age and gender? 20

[b]Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if aske? yeah if it is necesary

[b]Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? In the instant server i have a alliance rogue i raid zg, aq20, mc, ony and bwl.

[b]Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? Attuned to mc but not bwl not too naxx but i solved bwl as fast as possible.

[b]Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class 27% crit, 600 ap, not hit sorry i have this player 1 month i did today zg and i get some epics but not enought hehe.

[b]What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? Zg, aq20, mc, ony and bwl but i dont know aq 40 and naxx :S

[b]Why do you want to join Flawless? i just want a good guild with active people and good atmosphere Smile i love this game

[b]Anything else we should know? thanks you for everything i was waiting for you

[b]Chicken or beef? chicken haha

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? haha no XD
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

Lilaciris : Rogue - (ON HOLD [FULL]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilaciris : Rogue - (ON HOLD [FULL])   Lilaciris : Rogue - (ON HOLD [FULL]) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks for showing interest in Flawless; unfortunately, however, we are now currently full on rogues.
Feel free to bump this thread in the future if a position opens up.
Back to top Go down

Lilaciris : Rogue - (ON HOLD [FULL])
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless :: Applications-
Jump to: