Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coo - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coo

Coo - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Coo - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)   Coo - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Is your forum name the same as your character name? Yes, ofcourse
HINT: They should be.

Charname/level/class Coo, lv 60 rogue

What spec are you? 19/31/0, Combat pve-spec

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? If I am not working, I will attend to the raids ofcourse. I work a very flexible job, but I believe that will not be a problem

Do you speak fluent english? Yes

What country are you from? Sweden

What is your RL age and gender? 21, male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Already pve specced, and will remain so

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? 60 Shaman, and a few low levled ones

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? I am MC and BWL attuned.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class +8% hit, +22% crit, 220 agility unbuffed

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? Cleared all of it, been playing since open beta.

Why do you want to join Flawless? I am currently living in Thailand, so European or American raiding guilds does not work for me. I saw in worldchat that Assasinx were recruiting, and was hoping you might give me a chance to prove myself in your guild

Anything else we should know? I have a beard

Chicken or beef? Beef

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? uno douse tres quatorse
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

Coo - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coo - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)   Coo - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Spoken to in-game, tagged for a trial.
Back to top Go down

Coo - Rogue application - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1