Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alobis

Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED)   Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Is your forum name the same as your character name?
Yep

Charname/level/class
Alobis, level 60 Shaman

What spec are you?
I'm resto

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes, I can attend all raids.

Do you speak fluent english?
Yes, English is my first language.

What country are you from?
Australia, western

What is your RL age and gender?
I'm a 19 year old male.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Of course

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
I have a 60 gnome prot warrior in the Knights of Vegemite, however I haven't played it recently as the guild fell into disrepair and we couldn't get numbers for raids.

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Not currently, but Fluttershy is assisting me with these over the next week.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
+333 healing
+35 mp5 (awaiting a second mindtap and other stuff.)
4830 mana unbuffed.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
I did most of BWL in vanilla and have since done all of it and some AQ40 on other private 60 servers.
During WotLK I cleared all content as it was released doing hardmodes for everything but Ulduar, and heroic 25man Lich King fight.

Why do you want to join Flawless?
I really would like to clear AQ40 and Naxx, also a large number of the Knights of Vegemite have moved to this guild and they're pretty cool guys.

Anything else we should know?
I can't raid for another week, my cousin is staying with me until thursday the 3rd of may, in the mean time I'm gearing up and finishing the attunements etc. So that when I can raid i have everything that I need.
I play an unreasonable amount of league of legends and watch a similar amount of anime, however it won't conflict with raid times.

Chicken or beef?
Chicken.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3?
Man i sure hope so.

Last edited by Alobis on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy

Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED)   Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Was main OT in KoV/AD, really consistent, good player and nice guy, +1
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED)   Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Contact Shamanmanx, Ensuji, Assasinx, Jaytee or Lanfear in game to discuss your trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED)   Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alobis - Resto Shaman - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1