Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior(Tank) Application - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antixrist

Warrior(Tank) Application - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior(Tank) Application - (ACCEPTED)   Warrior(Tank) Application - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Charname/level/class: Anticrist-level 60- Warrior

What spec are you?: Protection

Do you speak fluent english? OFC

What country are you from? Australia Perth

What is your RL age? 23

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Yes but will need to farm some decent fury gear

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? have all available content and naxx farmed retail and here ( tested naxx for server)

Why do you want to join Flawless? Barley legal teens has a retard by the name of creatious that im sorry i just cant raid with him

Anything else we should know? I have a warlock 60 antixrist in 5/8 t2 full t1 800 + dam buffed also i Can lead blind people through raids and explain tactics like it should be done ( EG Molten core for dummies , BWL for dummies , aq 40 for dummies)
Im not really a person that likes sitting in the background if something is wrong or it can be done better i will say so PS also hate being Off tank)

Chicken or beef? Beef ofc meat is meat and a man must eat
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

Warrior(Tank) Application - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior(Tank) Application - (ACCEPTED)   Warrior(Tank) Application - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Spoken to in game and accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com

Warrior(Tank) Application - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless :: Applications-
Jump to: