Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zia

Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED)   Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:42 am

Charname/level/class
Diraz - SP and Zirdy - Mage
What spec are you?
Priest is shadow, and mage... depending on the raid Smile
We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes.
Do you speak fluent english?
Yes i do.
What country are you from?
Estonia
What is your RL age?
Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Smile Like that is a hard thing to do Razz
What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Up till C'thun, havent set my foot in naxx yet tho.
Why do you want to join Flawless?
Well, i would love to allso raid with my alts. since my mains raid times are later in the eavning. Allso being in a guild where everyone speak fluent english and raids properly is allso a good thing, i dont really like slacking.
Anything else we should know?
Well, i guess introduction is useless here... but i posted 2 characters since i do not know what to use myself Smile so ill let you guys decide which one you'd prefer me to play. That is IF i get to raid with you guys.
Chicken or beef?
Chicken i guess... but beef aint bad either Smile
BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = 6
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED)   Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:39 am

Zia wrote:

Well, i would love to allso raid with my alts. since my mains raid times are later in the eavning. Allso being in a guild where everyone speak fluent english and raids properly is allso a good thing, i dont really like slacking.

We aren't interested in people's alts.

You're either all in with Flawless or you're out.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Zia

PostSubject: Re: Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED)   Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Sephyre wrote:
Zia wrote:

You're either all in with Flawless or you're out.

Declined.

Yes but i dont play with my main anymore.. i just raid with him on the raid times mate. Basically i am focused on my mage and priest -.- nothing to do on my main but raid
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED)   Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Quote :

^
Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Zia

PostSubject: Re: Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED)   Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 am

Well, basically i treat all my chars the same. i only log in to raid. so there is no diffrence in any of them. The raid time with my main in viribus is late at night server time. and raid time with you guys is in the morning! So wdf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED)   Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Diraz - Shadow Priest / Zirdy - Mage - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1