Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sterga Lock / Mortozz Warr - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortozz

Sterga Lock / Mortozz Warr - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Sterga Lock / Mortozz Warr - (ACCEPTED)   Sterga Lock / Mortozz Warr - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Charname/level/class

Mortozz 60 Warrior
Sterga 60 Lock

What spec are you?

Mort is Prot with a secret love affair with Fury and MS on weekends. He's such a dirty little Orc. 8/5/38

Sterga is Affliction 31/5/15

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?

Yes. That time works perfectly with my work schedule.

Do you speak fluent english?

Indeed I do.

What country are you from?

USA

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?

If needed Ofcourse

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

Yes my Mage Akute. I'd Prefer to have them all in the same guild, however, The mage isn't geared enough to set foot inside any 40 man yet. If you accept alts then that would be great!

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas?

MC and BWL yes for both. Not yet for naxx. However if that's an issue at the moment let me know and it will be taken care of ASAP.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

Mort:
I'll go with Tank set for this as tanks are usually more in demand.
Unbuffed
6.8k armor
15.8% Block
14.8% Parry
12.3% Dodge
4.6k HP
+1% Hit

Sterga:
234 Spell Dmg / 295 Shadow Dmg
3%hit w/o Talents
3.6k hp
Unbuffed

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

MC,BWL,ZG,AQ 20 all Full clear. AQ 40 up to Twin Emps and Nax Anub. All of this was back in Vanilla. Post vanilla up to ICC. After that I took a break from Wow due to RL stuff.

Why do you want to join Flawless?

I'd love to raid again and back on my server our guild was almost a 50/50 split between US and Aussie's. We all got along great and I miss the fun times we had together.

Anything else we should know?

I came to this server to get back to wow's root's. I'm a bit of a PVP junkie when not raiding and love being there for first kills because it gives a sense of accomplishment. I've played a Lock,Warrior, and Mage since Vanilla I know each of those three classes inside and out.

Chicken or beef?

Yes, can I get that in extra spicy?

BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = 6
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

Sterga Lock / Mortozz Warr - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sterga Lock / Mortozz Warr - (ACCEPTED)   Sterga Lock / Mortozz Warr - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 am

We can take your tank, and you can bring other toons as alts. Talk to Jaytee or Sephyre in game about a trial.
Back to top Go down

Sterga Lock / Mortozz Warr - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless :: Applications-
Jump to: