Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thrasht

Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 pm

I am aware that warrior recruitment is closed, however being the only stable Australian raiding guild i have no other options.

Charname/level/class

Thrasht / 60 / warrior

What spec are you?

0/31/20

currently fury/prot for pre-raid farming

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?

being a uni student, these times suit me well

Do you speak fluent english?

yes, my only fluent language

What country are you from?

born and raised in australia

What is your RL age?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?

am willing to do both DPS or tank depending on the need of the guild.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?

No, i am new to this community.

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas?

*update* am now attuned to MC and BWL.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class

*update*

TANKING
4.7k hp
6.5k armour
400 defense
14% block chance
13% dodge
13% parry

DPS
1100 AP (with BS)
7% hit
30% crit

Obviously this will be changing quite fast as i finish collecting BiS pre raid items. Feel free to pm me for an inspection in org.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?

During vanilla retail:
MC (cleared)
BWL (cleared)
AQ40 (cleared)
Naxx - first few bosses of certain wings down, but progression was stopped due to release of TBC.

Why do you want to join Flawless?

from what i have gathered since i have been on these private servers, flawless is the only stable australian raiding guild. I am keen to get straight back into the raids with a bunch of like minded people.

Anything else we should know?

was an avid pvp'er through vanilla and most of the expansions (2500 MMR was the highest i ended up in arena), will be keen to participate in guild pvp if such an opportunity existed.

Chicken or beef?

chicken

BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = 6

Thanks for taking the time to read my app. I realise i probably won't be hearing from you any time soon, but if the situation changes or you are ever caught a player short, please get in touch Smile

Last edited by thrasht on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 am

Hi there Smile

Flawless is currently in hibernation for the Christmas/New Year break. At our close we were reasonably stocked on warriors, but in my experience the shutdown period has strange effects on attendance. With that in mind, you should definitely check back in with us (Jaytee, Sephyre or Lannfear) early in the new year. We start back up on January 2nd - hope to hear from you in game then.

In the mean time, enjoy your Christmas and New Year Very Happy

Jaytee
Back to top Go down
thrasht

PostSubject: Re: Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Sounds good, ill be sure to drop someone a message round that time.

Have a good one yourself, great time of the year.

On a side note i also have a mage who should be 60 soon, once im geared enough on him ill apply (that is if warrior apps are closed and you still need mages).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED)   Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thrasht - warrior - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1