Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debeli Orc Fury Warior - (DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debeli

Debeli Orc Fury Warior - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Debeli Orc Fury Warior - (DECLINED)   Debeli Orc Fury Warior - (DECLINED) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello there , my name is Aleksandar im 24 year old and coming from Serbia this is my frst time to make apll for so im sory if i did something wrong Razz

I like time when you raid its morning ofc so dont need to stay online so late after 22h.I speak english im not perfect but i understand and can talk with others ofc if i hear some new words i chek on google Very Happy

I have atm 24% on crit and 11% on hit and 732 AP(also have gloves from ZG if i put them i lose 1% on crit but get 1% on hit) weps are ironfoe(epic from brd) and felstriker ( ubrs rend).I have mining and BS-Armorsmithing but still dont have epic recepies with fireresist im working on ti for more info whisper me. About wepons also have earthshaker from molten call if you need arms i can easly re spec there is no problem about that. And this is my only char i was played on this server with rogue and shadow priest before 5 month , now dont have that acc Razz.

PS: I hope that im gona raid with you guys also i hope for some fun ,and if someone have hoby like pyrotehnic /w me pls maybe we can help each other Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

Debeli Orc Fury Warior - (DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debeli Orc Fury Warior - (DECLINED)   Debeli Orc Fury Warior - (DECLINED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 am

You won't get anywhere if you can't follow the application instructions. Declined.
Back to top Go down

Debeli Orc Fury Warior - (DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless :: Applications-
Jump to: