Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troll Combat Rogue -Tiatira - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiatira

Tiatira

Troll Combat Rogue -Tiatira - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Troll Combat Rogue -Tiatira - (ACCEPTED)   Troll Combat Rogue -Tiatira - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:46 am

Charname/level/class
My toon is a lvl 60 troll rogue named Tiatira .

What spec are you?
At this moment im combat spect with KrolBlade Mh and Hanzo Oh .

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Yes , i can attend all the raids with out any problems and i must admit i like alot your raiding hours since i dont work .

Do you speak fluent english?
Yes i do , i can even come for a vent chat if need .

What country are you from?
I hope is no problem since im from Romania .

What is your RL age?
My Rl age is 25 and im a boy .

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Yes , with out any problems .

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
Nope , i dont like to have alts saddly , the rogue is my only toon .

Are you attuned to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair or Naxxramas?
I was in Mc with my rogue last week , im not 100% sure iv done Bwl quest and i need to work for Naxx .

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
At this moment my gear is not that bad , im most blue with a green chest . iI have as well 1x Darkmantale and 2x Shadowcraft . I hope that today il get more gear if il be lucky with any instances or pug raids. I have 25.67% crit and 540 Ap

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
Probably here i have the most WOW raiding exp since i was playing for 5 years on live realms from witch 2 years in top eu 50 guilds like ScrubBusters , HighCouncil and atm im in Clarity on twisting nether . I was quiting WOW on live just before my guild killed raggy Hm25 . Now i must tell you about my vanilla raiding exp , saddly i didnt get the chance to raid vanilla on live and this is the main reason im here today appling to you in hope to get a good guild with dedicated players that enjoy the real fun of WOW , like old school raiding and ranked PVP . I must say that i have done all the vanilla raids at lvl 70 with my rogue on live where i cleared ZG, Aq20,AQ40, Mc, Bwl and Naxx . So with this in mind i dont think it will be hard for me to remember all the fights and start reading abit about them , i like to come prepared for a raid with tactic , elixirs , food and ofc brain and focus .
Why do you want to join Flawless?
I want to join your guild cose as i said i like your raid time and i hope to make new friends . And to find dedicated players for a good team work raiding and a social guild out side of raid times .

Anything else we should know?
Yes , i will like to link you my official wow armory so you can see im not lieing or any think like that . If you like i can come for a vent chat for more info if you like . In the end i wish to thank you all for takeing your time in reading my application and sorry if my gramar is not that good .
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Tiat%C3%ACra/simple
Chicken or beef?
IM VEGETERIAN Razz

BONUS (to test against retards): 2 + 2 x 2 = 6
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

Troll Combat Rogue -Tiatira - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Combat Rogue -Tiatira - (ACCEPTED)   Troll Combat Rogue -Tiatira - (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:43 am

You will need to get BWL attuned immediately and continue to improve your gear fast.

Contact Jaytee, Lannfear, or Sephyre in game to discuss your trial.

Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com

Troll Combat Rogue -Tiatira - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1