Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pylan

Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)   Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 am

Charname/level/class Pylan / 60 / Rogue

What spec are you? Assassination - 31/13/7

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? Yes

Do you speak fluent english? Yes

What country are you from? Sweden

What is your RL age? 22

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Ofcourse.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? Nope.

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are essential) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? Attuned for MC and BWL

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class My gear isn'nt the best.. 660ap, 25% crit.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? Full ZG, AQ20, MC and BWL. AQ40 up to Huhuran.

Why do you want to join Flawless? I like the raid times, and i love to be able to do some old school raiding..

Anything else we should know? Not that i can think of..

Chicken or beef? Beef.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? I, II, III.
Back to top Go down
Tiatira

Tiatira

PostSubject: Re: Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)   Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 am

Heya , i want to ask you smt since i know the 2 best vial specs for pve rogues in Vanilla are dagger/sword/fist/mace combat and now i see you full assasination and i ask my self how can you keep your dps up with a combat dagger rogue spaming Bs like crazy with AR and BF up ? Thank you and good luck with your apllication and have a good night .
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)   Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Also do you have any +Hit? This stat is vital for our class.
Back to top Go down
pylan

PostSubject: Re: Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)   Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:15 am

Tiatira wrote:
Heya , i want to ask you smt since i know the 2 best vial specs for pve rogues in Vanilla are dagger/sword/fist/mace combat and now i see you full assasination and i ask my self how can you keep your dps up with a combat dagger rogue spaming Bs like crazy with AR and BF up ? Thank you and good luck with your apllication and have a good night .
I know for a fact that assassination can keep up with a combat rogue in the long run, obviously i cant keep up when AR is up but its a 5min cooldown.. I would actully love to go combat sword/fist myself.
I have tried combat dagger in the past i cant say that i like that spec, but as i answered in the application if im asked to change spec i would change it.

Lanfear wrote:
Also do you have any +Hit? This stat is vital for our class.
I have the talent hit of course but other than that i have 4% hit.
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)   Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Weekends are our lower activity period - I'd advise trying to catch lannfear in game early next week to talk to him about your app Smile
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Red Leader
Lanfear

PostSubject: Re: Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)   Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Spoken to ingame and accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)   Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pylan - Rogue - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1