Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kemtown

Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)   Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 am

Is your forum name the same as your character name?
HINT: They should be.
yes

Charname/level/class
Kemtown/60/warlock

What spec are you?
SM/Ruin

We raid at 11:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times?
Sure can

Do you speak fluent english?
yes and fluent american

What country are you from?
US of A

What is your RL age and gender?
21/Male

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked?
Yes but im pretty sure I have the best raiding spec atm

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)?
Nope

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are REQUIRED) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)?
Everything but Naxx

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class
Pre raid gear with some MC/Zg epicz 376 SP/9 Hit/1 Crit

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have?
ZG/MC/AQ 20 I know all BWL fights although I have done anything but the first boss in about 6 years

Why do you want to join Flawless?
I enjoy challenging boss fights and have always had a passion for WoW raiding!

Anything else we should know?
Seasoned wow player

Chicken or beef?
beef

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? one too tree
Back to top Go down
naniz

PostSubject: Re: Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)   Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 am

ld use some more work on gear but quite decent to start raidin... u ll have to wait for vexxd to confirm-talk to u in game! gl from me (tree is not a number) Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ensuji
Forum overlord
Ensuji

PostSubject: Re: Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)   Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 am

It might be a few days until you get a proper reply from our Warlock class leader. Things are running a little slow this weekend due to the Easter weekend. Sit tight and hopefully we'll get a reply to you by Tuesday (or Monday night for you).
Back to top Go down
vexd
Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)   Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:21 am

Should be fine to start a trial, contact an officer in game for this/more info. Sephyre, Jaytee, Lanfear, Zythian, Shamanmanx, Assassinx or myself (but I wont be on until monday raid).

Just a curiosity about gear; you have 9hit but no bloodvine set bonus? Is that 9 actual hit from gear or are you counting talents?
Back to top Go down
naniz

PostSubject: Re: Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)   Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 am

inspected in game he has full bv. all hit comes from his gear if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
kemtown

PostSubject: Re: Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)   Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 am

hi all, the 9 hit is just from my gear I wasn't including any talents : )
Back to top Go down
assasinx
Team X

PostSubject: Re: Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)   Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Tagged for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)   Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kemtown SM/Ruin lock - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1