Flawless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Waracraft guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amazvoir

Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Charname/level/class Amazvoir/60/Warlock

What spec are you? Affliction - SM + Ruin

We raid at 9:30 AM SERVER time on Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays - can you make all of these times? In the foreseeable future, yes.

Do you speak fluent english? Yes I do.

What country are you from? Australia.

What is your RL age? 14, 15 next month.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE spec if asked? Yes.

Do you have any characters in any other guilds on this server (either Alliance or Horde)? No.

Are you attuned to Molten Core & Blackwing Lair (These are essential) or Naxxramas (This is great if you are but not currently required)? Fresh at the time of writing, but I'll knock out MC and BWL attunement soon.

Describe your current gear status (will be confirmed in game). EG: +400 spell damage +10% Hit, +crit, +healing, etc, relevant to your class My current gear was just picked up while leveling, but I should have numerous pieces of pre-raid BiS gear within the coming days.

What endgame WoW raid experience do you have? A little bit of BC on retail a few years ago, but the bulk of my endgame experience was acquired on a Blizzlike WotLK private server by the name of Molten WoW, in which I was part of some reasonably successful guilds that had everything bar The Lich King on farm.

Why do you want to join Flawless? I want to join Flawless mainly because you raid at very good times for me, but additionally because I like what I've seen on the website and forums, and the officers have been very informative in-game, when prompted for information regarding the guild.

Anything else we should know? I tend to be more passionate about progressing as a whole through raids, as opposed to raiding solely for loot. If an officer dictated that another player get a piece of loot instead of myself, I would not kick up a fuss, but merely accept it, and continue.

Chicken or beef? Depends on the dish. I.E. Chicken curries> Beef curries, but Beef sausages > Chicken sausages.

BONUS (to test against retards): Can you count to 3? 1, 2, 3.
Back to top Go down
Jt
Better than you. Period.
Jt

PostSubject: Re: Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:24 am

YOu don't sound like a 14/15yo from your app.

See if you can catch Sephyre in game to discuss a possible trial (not during a raid though Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:47 am

I should be online from 6:30pm Sydney time tonight.

Back to top Go down
https://jpeg.forumotion.com
Amazvoir

PostSubject: Re: Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Alright, I'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Go get MC attuned while you wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Sephyre
Admin
Sephyre

PostSubject: Re: Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Spoken to in game and accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)   Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Affli Lock - (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1